世界之大

世界之大

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gymnastic Test 0ct 2010


           The Physical Education‘s test for this semester is Gymnastic!!!Haha, it had been 2 years ago I didn’t practice for it since Semester 1 is grouped gymnastic test.

            Honestly I didn’t pay hard for it due to our lecturer is not strict enough to guide us along the process of preparing for this test.

            The requirement for the test is easy as drinking a cup of tea provided your self-demand is not that high as those who learn kung-fu or taekwondo, haha!!It just required us have our 20 station of movement whether is locomotion or non-locomotion.

            In my opinion, although the toughness of posing or the movement is the most important criteria for gaining high mark, but, with my low-flexibility body structure, I failed to do those posing and movement as Xing Yi and Wen Xuan who learn kung-fu since young.

            Thus, I aimed to be score mark with my clown-looking action. The song I chosen to match my movement is light-hearted and fun too named “Buttons and Bows”.

         With blessed, I done my test with flying appraisal where MY Physical Education’s lecturer,Encik Kadir thumb-up and said :”Chin,Welldone” and Pn Melati:”Chin,Bagus!”,haha~Yeah!!!

 My 20 "toughness" actions~hoho~


 Photo section with our PE's lecturers...


 Photo section with Science's Classmates

2 comments: